Division of Formulation & Financial Budget Management, Sharon Omps, Division Chief
The Division of Budget Formulation (Division) manages the preparation of the Indian Affairs' (IA) President's Budget Request and coordinates Executive and Congressional appropriations responses and briefings.
Additionally, the Division coordinates Tribal consultation with the Tribal Interior Budget Committee as it relates to the formulation of the IA budget justifications.
The Division is also responsible for providing guidance and technical assistance to all programs and regions to ensure compliance with these activities/functions.
- Tracks the appropriations process
- Comp Table Development
- FTE management and reporting
- Greenbook Coordination and Development
- Develops Regional Formulation Guidance
- Coordination of Regional Budget Submissions
- Budget Subcommittee Meeting Coordination
- Coordinates the preparation of capability and effect statements
- Provides responses to House and Senate questions
- Budget Formulation Documents and Tools
PAST COMP TABLES