Indian Affairs - Facilities Management System is a suite of applications that provides asset management functions to Indian Affairs. This tool is known for its capabilities and provides comprehensive functionality in the various aspects of asset management for the locations, regions, and Central Office of IA.
If you require IA-FMS assistance please contact the Help Desk at (866) 706-2011 or by email at IAFMS_HelpDesk@bia.gov.
Indian Affairs - Facilities Management System Training Information
- For IA-FMS Training information please send inquiries to: email@example.com
- Fiscal Year 2023 IA-FMS Training Schedule
- Fiscal Year 2024 IA-FMS Training Schedule
Indian Affairs - Facilities Management System Access Request
BUMP is the application used to request access to the other application within the IA-FMS suite.
Indian Affairs - Facilities Management System Training Materials
- IA-FMS (Maximo) Navigation
- Webinar - Assets
- Webinar - Locations
- O&M Work Orders
- Deferred Maintenance Work Order Approval Process
- Safety and Health Abatement Status Reports
- Safety Inspector Training
- Webinar - Abatement Work Around
- Abatement Plan Upload and Download Process
- Abatement Plan Template
- Cost Estimating Deficiencies from a Safety Inspection Number in IA-FMS
- Finding Interim Measures in IA-FMS