The Seminole Agency consists of the following branches:
- Branch of Forestry
The Seminole Agency is the first point of contact for the Seminole Nation of Florida and the Miccosukee Tribe.
The Eastern Region Strategic Goals & Objectives are to:
- Protect tribal and individual Indians natural, cultural and heritage resources.
- Manage resources to promote responsible use and sustain a dynamic economy.
- Provide economic and cultural opportunities for Indian country.
- Safeguard property and financial assets, advance scientific knowledge, and improve the quality of life for the Indian communities we serve.
- Empower the Eastern Regional Workforce to become highly skilled, functionally integrated and results-oriented.
Mailing Address: Seminole Agency Bureau of Indian Affairs 6100 Hollywood Boulevard Suite 206 Hollywood, Florida 33204
Telephone: (954) 983-1537 Telefax: (954) 983-5018