The Branch of Geospatial Support (BOGS), which is under the Division of Resource Integration and Services, offers geospatial software and support to authorized: Bureau of Indian Affairs employees, federally recognized Tribal employees, and contracted or compacted Tribal employees (under Public Law 93-638).
BOGS administers the configuration, distribution, and support of the products provided.
The products provided fall in the following two categories:
DOI-BIA Esri Enterprise License Agreement (ELA)
The current ELA between Esri and DOI is valid through January 31, 2024. The Esri ELA provides the following:
- ArcGIS core software and limited extensions
- Select Esri e-Learning courses and workshops
- Paid maintenance for existing products
- A limited number of Esri specialty products
- Discounts on purchases of other Esri and third-party software products
- Technical support (Please note: All technical support inquiries should be directed to the Geospatial Support Help Desk at email@example.com.)
DOI-BIA Enterprise License Agreement (ELA)
- XTools (expires April 30, 2023)
- Avenza Maps™ Pro
For information on the most current version available under the ELA program, please contact the Geospatial Support Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Geospatial training classes are now open for enrollment for 2022
There is no tuition cost for this training for BIA offices and employees of federally recognized Tribes.
For more information, please visit our geospatial training page.