The Branch of Geospatial Support (BOGS), which is under the Division of Resource Integration and Services, offers geospatial software and support to authorized Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) employees and employees of federally recognized Tribal Governments
BOGS administers the configuration, distribution, and support of the products provided.
The products provided fall in the following two categories:
DOI-BIA Esri Enterprise License Agreement (ELA)
The current ELA between Esri and DOI is valid through January 31, 2024. The Esri ELA provides the following:
- ArcGIS core software and limited extensions
- Select Esri e-Learning courses and workshops
- Paid maintenance for existing products
- A limited number of Esri specialty products
- Discounts on purchases of other Esri and third-party software products
- Technical support (Please note: All technical support inquiries should be directed to the Geospatial Support Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
DOI-BIA Enterprise License Agreement (ELA)
- Avenza Maps™ Pro
For information on the most current version available under the ELA program, please contact the Geospatial Support Help Desk at email@example.com.
2024 Geospatial Training Events Calendar Now Available
Visit our Geospatial Training page to learn about the 2024 training events available to active DOI-BIA ELA participants at no cost to them.