For water and sewer service, please contact Indian Health Service first. You could always contact your tribal servicing office for further guidance.

Who is responsible for my water and sewer issues?

Call Indian Health Services (IHS) first; however, if they say no then you as the homeowner are responsible for all maintenance and repairs. The tribal servicing officer will assist this service.

Contact Us

Division of Human Services
1849 C Street, N.W. MS-3645-MIB
Washington, DC 20240
Open 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday–Friday.