Since 1974, we’ve worked to fulfill the mission of the Indian Financing Act of 1974 by offering the support that tribes and lenders need to achieve their goals.
We’ve helped tribes and individuals overcome barriers to conventional financing and secure reasonable interest rates, while also reducing the risk to lenders by providing financial backing from the federal government.
<!///// ROW 1 /////>
Indian Loan Guarantee and Insurance Program (ILGP)
ILGP has supported over $2 billion in loans throughout its history.
- Department of Agriculture: Native American Tribal Loans
- Department of Energy: Tribal Energy Loan Guarantee Program
- Department of Treasury: Community Development Financial Institution Fund, Native Initiatives Program
- Department of Housing and Urban Development: Section 184 Home Loan Guarantee
- Small Business Administration: Loans
- Native American Finance Officers Association