From Treasury.Gov's Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds for Tribal Governments site:
The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds delivers $20 billion in funding for Tribal governments.
These funds represent an historic investment in Indian Country and provide a substantial infusion of resources to
- Fight the pandemic and support households and businesses in Indian Country struggling with its economic impacts
- Maintain vital public services, even amid declines in revenue for Tribal governments resulting from the crisis
- Build a strong, resilient, and equitable recovery by making investments that support long-term growth and opportunity
What Would You Like to Do?
What You Need to Know
- Treasury: Capital Projects Fund Opportunity
- EDA ARPA Plan Programs: Indigenous Communities
- The American Rescue Plan Act on Indian Affairs
- Topic: Grants