Follow these steps to make a BIA organization page.
When to use this content type
Use this page to describe your organization. Organization pages are used to connect users with service pages, news, and events. These pages will be linked from events, service pages, contact information, BIA organizations, and other topic areas.
- Title: The full organization name
- Short Description: Use plain language and key words to describe the organization. This short description will appear in Internet search results.
- Our Mission: Use this long text section to explain the organization’s mission.
- Organization Type: Indicate one of the 3
- Regional office: this is for BIA regional director office
- Agency: this is for all BIA agencies
- Business Function Office: this is for all the program office supports IA mission
- Key Information Title: Informative title of the key information
- Key Information: Use this long text section to detail all key information
- Who we serve: Use long text section to indicate the audience
- Services we provide: Use a drop down list to link to existing service pages
- News and announcements: Work with the web developers to configure the News view related to your office
- Events: Work with the web developers to configure the Events view related to your office
- About our Administration
- Short Description: Describe the manager’s vision to lead the office
- Person: Please choose the manager's name from drop down list.
- Related Organizations
- Related Type: Use a list to show the hierarchy (report to, peer, managing)
- Related Organization: Use a link to existing other organization pages.
- Organization Chart: Use a list to link to pdf files
- Contact Us
- Office Name
- Phone: Include information about the title
- Phone Call Hours : your office operating hours
- Fax: Include Information about the title
- Email: Include information about the title
Washington, DC 20240