What is DOI Talent?
DOI Talent is a talent management system that will offer integrated learning and performance management to DOI. It modernizes our approach to learning and performance management.Services
- Accessing DOI Talent
- Viewing Your Historical Training Records from DOI Learn
- New Users
DOI users with a DOI PIV ID Card can access DOI Talent here.
If you are not logged in automatically, contact the DOI Talent Customer Support Center.
BIE users without a PIV card or without access to the DOI network may not currently be able access DOI Talent. A fix for BIE users is in progress. If you are a current BIE user and have an immediate training need, contact the Customer Support Center.
Visit the training download section of the BIA training page if you need to complete required training and do not have a PIV card or access to the DOI network.Viewing Your Historical Training Completions
To view historical training records transferred from DOI Learn, go to the "Other Evidence" in your Record of Learning.New Users
New DOI employees should visit the New Users section of the BIA training page to complete IMT/FISSA IT Security training that is required for IT access.
Once IT access is established, DOI employees and contractors using a DOI PIV ID card and a BIA computer can access their DOI Talent accounts.
Visit the training download section of the BIA training page if you need to complete required training and do not have a PIV card or access to the DOI network.Support
If you are a DOI employee or contractor or other who previously had a DOI Learn account and you do not have a DOI Access Card, please contact the Customer Support Center for instructions.
- Phone:1-888-367-1622, menu option 3, then 6 (Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 5:30 pm, Mountain)
- Usability – Eliminates Java, minimizing end-user issues and troubleshooting.
- Accessibility – Due to DOI Talent's conformance to open standards, it is much easier for accessibility tools to work with the system
- An authoritative system of record for all training completions for DOI employees
- An automated and digital approach to employee performance plans (with performance integration in Fall 2019)
- A modern interface – Responsive HTML5 design
- A system that allows the learner and the manager to initiate individual development plans
- A more flexible approach for external training requests and documentation (SF-182 form)
- A learning environment that encourages engagement on multiple levels
- A system for employees to go to first when considering options for their personal development
- Offers a complete and robust cataloging of your career achievements
- Includes an intuitive form and workflow for external training requests (SF-182) with a streamlined approach, and a greater capability for editing and reusing previous requests yielding time-savings
- Allows employees to set training goals and development objectives through the learning plan feature
- Improves access through easy sign-on with the PIV card, eliminating the need for separate usernames and passwords
- Offers a modern interface, with a familiar web application framework and an intuitive course catalog search with filters
- Improves the external request (SF-182) approval workflow from the supervisor perspective
- Offers easy access to view and manage your team’s training records
- Includes the ability to create learning plans
For Training Professionals/Learning Management System Administrators
- Contains more accurate user data, due to automated integration with other enterprise systems, including a nightly update from FPPS
- Enhances training delivery options
- Creates opportunities to offer world-class instruction and to engage directly with learners through discussion forums and communities of practice