The Zuni Agency consists of the following branches of service for the one tribe under their jurisdiction:
- Office of the Superintendent - Clayton Seoutewa
- Branch of Administration - Ernest D. Manuelito
- Branch of Natural Resources - Steven D. Davis
- Branch of Forestry/Fire Management - Glen Yallup/Valdis L. Neha (Acting FMO)
- Transportation - Ernest Mackel
The tribe serviced is the Pueblo of Zuni. This tribe includes approximately 8,430 members who reside on its reservation and are eligible to receive various services through their tribal office.