The Anadarko Agency consists of the following branches of service for the seven Federally-recognized tribes under their jurisdiction.
- Office of the Superintendent
- Branch of Administration
- Branch of Contracts & Grants
- Branch of Agriculture
- Branch of Community Services & Job Training
- Branch of Tribal Operations
- Branch of Real Property Management
The tribes serviced are Kiowa Nation, Comanche Nation, Apache Tribe, Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, Caddo Nation, Delaware Nation, and Fort Sill Apache Tribe. These seven tribes include approximately 29,000 members who are eligible to receive various services through their tribal office.