The Osage Agency is under the general supervision of the Line Officer in charge, the Agency Superintendent, which provides services to the Osage Nation and Osage Mineral Estate. The Agency branches include Executive Direction and Trust Services. Trust Services is divided into six sub-sections: Real Estate Services, Probate and Estate Services, Natural Resources, Mineral Subsurface Leasing, Mineral Lease Management, and Mineral Field Operations. The trust land overseen by the Agency consists of approximately 1.4 million acres which encompass the Osage Mineral Reserve covering Osage County, Oklahoma. Individual Restricted Lands cover 134,709.89 acres of Osage County. Restricted Lands held outside the boundaries are approximately .11 acres. The Osage Tribal Trust Land includes 1,819.125 acres which encompass three Indian villages, an Industrial Park, the Osage Agency Campus and Agency Reservoir, along with the St. John Cemetery and other acreage.
Robin Phillips, Superintendent - Osage Agency
Richard Winlock, Deputy Superintendent - Osage Agency
Leasing of Osage Reservation Lands for Oil and Gas Mining
The implementation of the revised regulations 25 CFR 226 has been postponed until further notice.
- Performance EA
- Programmatic EA Workovers
- Programmatic EA Leasing
- Penalties/Fines for Non-Compliance Issues
- Lockbox - New Address
- Oil & Gas Scoping Summary Report
- The public comment period on the Osage Draft EIS (DEIS) has been extended through January 15, 2016, to accommodate requests for more time. Written comments must be received no later than January 15, 2016. You may mail, email, hand deliver, or fax written comments to Ms. Jeannine Hale, BIA Eastern Oklahoma Regional Office, P.O. Box 8002, Muskogee, OK 74402-8002, fax (918) 781-4604; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The DEIS will be available for review at 813 Grandview, Pawhuska, OK 74820. It is also available online at http://www.bia.gov/WhoWeAre/Regional Offices/EasternOklahoma/WeAre/Osage/OsageOilGasEIS.
Highest Monthly Posted Price
- January 2016
- February 2016
- February 2016 (Corrected)
- March 2016
- April 2016
- April 2016 (Corrected)
- May 2016
- May 2016 (Corrected)
- June 2016
- July 2016
- August 2016
- September 2016
Osage Tour, August 2010
Osage Agency Fire Management, June 2008.